Saturday, August 1, 2009

Contemplating this.

Days and day have passed, this summer seems to be coming to an end.
I bought all i need for school, and now i'm counting the days til it begins.

ughhh junior year, the most important year of all.
shows if you graduate, and if you go to college.
I will also be attending college classes this fall
if i pass the college courses and go further
i will have saved 3,000 dollars of my parents money.

so much stress this year, i think sometimes if i might be able to do it.
cause i know myself i slack too much, and i only do so much just to get by.

i want to get on the ball, and actually try to make it into the a honor roll.
this year my GPA went down so much, i felt devastated.

it went from at 92 to an 89
i know its not a big difference
but it is to me. i slacked toooo much, and i hate it
i barely got accepted to the stupid THEA thing.

wish me luck on this, i need it terribly.
i don't want to disappoint anyone anymore.

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you're going through. exxxxacccttllllly. i'ma be junior too and there is so much pressure with the ap classes and the applications. killl meee nowww. haha

    ReplyDelete